13 More Powerful Nonprofit Stats You Need To Know

Published  by  in Nonprofit Technology
blog.capterra.com
I’ve always been a big fan of history.

While other kids in my class would groan over learning why the Alien and Sedition Acts were pivotal to understanding the threats to our First Amendment rights, I would dive deep on my own into the lessons I was taught.

If only I had that dedication in math.

I am a firm believer in learning from our past in order to avoid major pitfalls in our future. We all should learn from history to make the best decisions about present situations.

Nonprofits are no exception.

In order to help nonprofits to make the best decisions about their campaigns or whether they should invest in new membership management software, I have compiled yet another list of powerful statistics that all nonprofit professionals need to know.

          Read more:

Comments

Popular Posts