Creating a Culture of Well-Being in Your Nonprofit Workplace: the First Step

By Beth Kanter
www.bethkanter.org


I am thrilled with the response to The Happy Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact without Burnout as my co-author and I have been sharing the ideas on a virtual book tour during the last month.  One of our hopes for the book was that it would spark conversation about the need for self-care as part of doing the work.   I was thrilled to see this blog SSIR blog post, Five Myths that Perpetuate Burnout Across Nonprofits by Ann-Sophie Morrissette..

 As a trainer, one of the most exciting parts of working on a book is developing instructional materials based on the content and leading workshops to help put the ideas into practice.    Over the past six months, I have been developing and piloting workshops on self-care and we-care as part of the leadership development training I do.

           Read more:

Comments

Popular Posts