Amy Rankin: Five things to learn about nonprofits

According to public relations and marketing consultant Amy Rankin: "I’m a huge fan of English Premier League football (soccer to you Americans), so I read the Manchester Guardian every day. 
"I know you’re asking what does this have to do with nonprofits, but stick with me.
They regularly post “Five Things We Learned This Weekend,” so I thought that I’d use that as the basis for my nonprofit column. 
Most people know a little bit about nonprofits and in Northeast Florida, they trust nonprofits more than police, the military, universities, businesses and the government, according to research done by Ulrich Research for the Nonprofit Center last year 
But they do need a lesson or two correcting some nonprofit myths..."

Read more

Comments

Popular Posts