Join professional auctioneer and speaker Matt Holiday for this informative workshop on how to maximize revenue at your next fundraising auction event. This workshop was a big hit in Greenville so don't miss the opportunity to attend our next workshop on 2/24/09 in Mount Pleasant, SC.
Space is limited so reserve your space by clicking here.
Learn the keys to creating a record-breaking fundraising auction, even in these challenging times.
At this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Maximize revenue from your auction event
- Streamline the check-in and check-out process
- Procure desirable items for the auction that benefit bidders & donors
- Determine the ideal timeline for your event
- Plan, advertise, and budget for your next auction event
- Use software to streamline the auction process
- Avoid common mistakes that organizations make when having an auction
- Conduct other fun activities at your auction to raise money
- Capture Internet auction opportunities & explore the latest benefit auction trends
The workshop will include round-table discussions, giving you the opportunity to ask questions and benefit from the previous auction experiences of the Holiday Auction team and your fellow attendees.
Pre-registration required. Space will be limited so register early. Cost is only $79 per person, includes the workshop, materials and lunch ($69 for SCANPO members).
To reserve a space, go to http://www.rsvpbook.com/event.php?480151. Call 1-800-554-4306 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you at the Workshop! A special thank you to our kind host and valued client, Trident Academy!
Where & When Library at Trident Academy 1455 Wakendaw Road Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:00am - 2:00pm Cost: $79 ($69 for SCANPO members)