questions such as:
- What are the key components of a proposal to a foundation or corporation?
- Who should sign a grant request?
- How should the proposal be packaged?
- Should you contact a funder if your proposal is turned down?
- Where can you find more information on proposal writing, including sample proposals?
Foundation Center in Atlanta will be the trainer. The session will be held at the South Carolina State Library in room 309 of 1430 Senate St., Columbia. Participants must register online at http://tinyurl.com/y3b56y4. For more information, please contact Dawn Mullin, 803-737-3762 or email@example.com.